The transition to an assisted living community or nursing home can often be an extremely stressful and overwhelming experience for seniors. By implementing a 24-hour care plan we can keep your loved one in the comfort of their own home.
@HOMECARE of Louisiana will develop a person-centered care plan based on your loved one’s long-term goals. Based on the specific needs and personality of your loved one we will coordinate a dedicated care team to provide round the clock personal care. Each care team will have a lead caregiver that will coordinate a variety of task such as: prescription refills, grocery lists, coordinate doctors’ appointments, and keeping inventory of care supplies, such as gloves and PPE.
During our initial assessment, our professional leadership team will meet with the family to review the details of the care needed. We will learn about the unique personality of the person receiving care and determine the goals of implementing a 24-hour care plan. Our propriety process is centered around the care-recipient’s needs and individual characteristics to ensure a great care team match. Because care needs change regularly, we stay in constant communication with our care team and involved family members.
Our dedicated care team can assist clients with Activities of Daily Living which include:
- Personal Care-we assist clients with all aspects of personal care such as eating, bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing.
- Emotional Care-as human beings we all need authentic, meaningful connections with other people. This very basic need is the primary focus of our Personal Care Professionals.
- Household Care-daily activities such cooking, cleaning, laundry, and shopping are staples of our care plan in almost every home we service.
- Personalized Care-every moment of your loved one’s day will be prioritized around their needs and goals. The benefit of 24-hour care is that the caregiver will focus their attention on your loved one around the clock.
- Lifestyle Maintenance-by allowing your loved one to remain in the familiarity of their home we can greatly reduce the onset of depression. Our Personal Care Professionals will help your loved one maintain their everyday lifestyles at home.
- Friends and family support-24-hour care will allow family and friends access to continue to visit their loved ones. By spending time with your loved ones in a familiar setting we can greatly improve their quality of life.
- Peace of Mind-the personalized care your loved one will receive will give you peace of mind knowing that their every need is being met on a consistent basis.
These are just a few of the benefits that come with 24-hour care. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer click here to contact us or call us at 225-256-7804.