Our Care Professionals
We strive to provide family members with peace of mind in knowing their senior loved one is receiving the best care available. Our Care Professionals are passionate about the care they provide as we strive to make your loved feel like part of the family. Our detailed screening process ensures only the best caregivers are caring for your family member.
@HOMECARE of Louisiana has created a comprehensive screening process that requires caregivers pass a 12-stage assessment before joining our team of Care Professionals.
Our process includes the following steps:
- An extensive phone screening interview
- A 2-step face to face interview with leadership
- Previous employment verification
- Verification of certifications and/or professional licenses
- Criminal Background screening
- Drivers license and Auto Insurance verification
- Social Security Verification
- National Sex Offender Registry screening
- Multiple Personal and Professional reference checks
Our process is designed to ensure our clients and families feel confident about the people who are in their homes. We screen our caregivers as if it were our family being cared for. We require every employee to exhibit the highest level of professionalism while providing compassionate care for every client. When your loved one isn’t ready to leave home, learn about care at home.